Let’s Address The Elephant In The Room!
Why would you invest in a business that you could set up yourself?
You have a point.
You essentially have two routes:
Route 1: DIY
When you do it yourself, you go through all the phases of any new and growing business.
- The steep learning curve
- The lack of budget to delegate, so working all hours to bring things to life
- Learning through trial and error
This is exactly what I did with Mind Marvels, and I loved it. But I wouldn’t go through it again if I could avoid it!
Route 2: Fast-Track
The unique thing about a franchise is that the company has done the leg work for you and you can enjoy getting up and running fast.
- The franchisor has invested in coaching, systems etc. so you don’t have to
- We’ve made the mistakes, so you can start with robust, tried and tested strategies
- With Mind Marvels, all the marketing materials are created and so on, so you can focus on securing customers
Oh and not to mention, no direct competition – every business owner’s dream!
Each franchisee has their own territory – no overlaps.
So, which route will you take? Interested in the fast-track?